Get Full Access to STDF Data Without the Cost Or Hassle of Enterprise Software
QuickLoad-Central: A Simpler Solution For Translating, Analyzing & Comparing STDF Data
- Automatically pre-process all STDF files, optionally translating into standard formats like CSV or XLS.
- View by lot, date, sublot, waferid, file name or location, etc. for quick assessment.
- Create box plots, histograms, Pareto charts, scatter plots, wafer maps, and more.
- Push data and limits directly into other analysis tools.
- Edit key fields such as lotid and waferid directly from the dashboard.
- Examine any aspect of STDF contents with included QuickEdit tool
Our STDF tools are used by hundreds of companies, including 12 of the top 20 semiconductor makers.
Tools To Match Your Unique Needs
QuickLoad For JMP
- Load STDF data into JMP tables
- Read directly from gz or zip files
- Show multiple parametric files
- Show test limits, summary data & summary reports
- Merge reprobe data
- Read extra data from DTR
- Edit STDF header info
- Translate to standard formats like csv, xlsx
- Visualize parametric data
- Configurable merge of retest and reprobe data
- Multiple filterable views of raw data and more...
- Includes QuickEdit, plus...
- Filterable STDF dashboard
- Easy file access for analysis or export
- Pre-generate common reports
- Correct multiple files at once
- Read, write & edit STDF files from scripts
- Access STDF data within Java programs
- Output data - CSV, JSL, TDTF custom formats
- Support external batch processors
- Script generation of wafer maps and other charts
$515 for annual server licenseLearn More
- Correct STDF problems without writing code
- Fix any header (MIR or SDR) value based on other header values, even partial ones
- Define fixer rules in simple CSV
- Supports ad hoc data fixes
- Fast integration in your batch processing