A Simpler Solution For Translating, Analyzing & Comparing STDF Data
- Automatically pre-process all STDF files, optionally translating into standard formats like CSV or XLS.
- View by lot, date, sublot, waferid, file name or location, etc. for quick assessment.
- Create box plots, histograms, Pareto charts, scatter plots, wafer maps, and more.
- Push data and limits directly into other analysis tools.
- Edit key fields such as lotid and waferid directly from the dashboard.
Our STDF tools are used by more than 100 companies, including 10 of the top 20 semiconductor brands.
Tools To Match Your Unique Needs
QuickLoad For JMP
- Load STDF data into JMP tables
- Read directly from gz or zip files
- Show multiple parametric files
- Show test limits, summary data & summary reports
- Merge reprobe data
- Read extra data from DTR
- Edit STDF header info
- Translate to standard formats like csv, xlsx
- Visualize parametric data
- Configurable merge of retest and reprobe data
- Multiple filterable views of raw data and more...
- Includes QuickEdit, plus...
- Filterable STDF dashboard
- Easy file access for analysis or export
- Pre-generate common reports
- Correct multiple files at once
- Read, write & edit STDF files from scripts
- Access STDF data within Java programs
- Filter & replace data (fix lotid, remove tests, etc.)
- Output data - CSV, JSL, TDTF custom formats
- Support external batch processors
- Script generation of wafer maps and other charts