A Simpler Solution For Translating, Analyzing & Comparing STDF Data
- Automatically pre-process all STDF files, optionally translating into standard formats like CSV or XLS.
- View by lot, date, sublot, waferid, file name or location, etc. for quick assessment.
- Edit key fields such as lotid and waferid directly from the dashboard.
- Create box plots, histograms, Pareto charts, scatter plots, wafer maps, and more.
- Push data and limits directly into other analysis tools.
Our STDF tools are used by more than 100 companies, including 9 of the top 20 semiconductor brands.
Tools To Match Your Unique Needs
QuickLoad For JMP & Excel
- Load STDF data into either JMP or Excel
- Read STDF 4 files
- Show multiple parametric files
- Show test limits, summary data & summary reports
- Edit STDF header info
- Translate to standard formats like xlsx
- Delete unwanted records
- Visualize parametric data
- View raw data and more...
- Includes QuickEdit, plus...
- Filter key info (lotid, waferid, yield, etc)
- Easy file access for editing or analysis
- Pre-generate common reports
- Correct multiple files at once
- Read, write & edit STDF files
- Access data within Java programs
- Filter & replace data
- Output data - CSV, JSL
- Support external batch processors